Reasons for Dandruff
Dandruff is caused by the dead skin of the head flaking off and some amount of skin cells flaking off is common. However a large amount of dandruff may be due to fungal infection, stress or change in weather ( it is more common in winter). The main reasons might be:
- Not enough hair brushing
- Dry Skin
- Irritated Oily Skin
- Improper Diet
- Mental Stress
- Not Shampooing enough
Tips to Avoid Dandruff:
- Brush your Hair After Washing: After you wash your hair, with or without shampoo brush them well. You can use a wide-tooth comb to avoid hair breakage.
- Use Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: Give your anti-dandruff shampoo a chance in this kind of time.
- Avoid washing Hair with Hot Water: Hot water washes away all the oil and the moisture that the hair naturally has which in turn the dry dry scalp along with pollution and induces dandruff. Hot Water is never good for your hair, scalp or skin so try using luke warm water or normal tap water for bathing.
- Keep Scalp Clean: Keep your hair clean from oil produced in your scalp and pollution.
- Don't Take Stress: Taking stress is not good for your whole body, it causes dandruff and hair fall as well.
- Eat Healthy: Eat healthy to keep your body work better.
Ways to Treat Dandruff:
- Use Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree oil is known best to soothe your scalp and help avoid Dandruff. use tea tree oil in your scalp for 3-4 hours or leave it in after shampooing and let it stay for the day, you can use this routine till your dandruff is all gone.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera gel is used as anti-bacterial, it helps the dandruff go away. Apply aloe vera gel on your scalp for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off.
- Apply Yogurt: Yogurt treats your dandruff very well puls makes your hair shiny and soft. Apply yogurt to your scalp and leave it for 1 hour and wash it off.
- Oiling: Dandruff when caused by dryness apply oil on your scalp overnight and wash in morning. You can use mustard, olive or almond oil.
- Wash with Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar also treats dandruff very well, you can take apply cider vinegar in a cup and wash hair with it, leave it for 5-7 minutes and then wash with shampoo.
Hope you like it :)
Stay Healthy, Stay Beautiful, Stay Trendy.
Loads of Love